NPF Tour leader / EPP3 / BCU 3Star
Duration: A weekend course (16 hours)
Requirement: See list below.
Meetingpoint: 10.00 AM, Lofoten Aktiv AS base
Evaluation: Participant must satisfy the requirements of techniques and management. NPF will no longer have this requirement, but Lofoten Activities recommended; that after the course should workshop participants observe at least one NPF Basic course before own courses held.
Organization and management are the focus, where teaching methods and organization of the course and the trip also will have arrangements for paddlers with special needs.
The participant must obtain a "tool box" of play / activities / physical training / first aid / technical / personal skill / self-awareness / management methods / empathy and enjoyment by guiding others in Sea Kayakings many aspects.
Requirements for participation
- Basic Course
- Technique course
- Master rescue and self-rescue
- Group control
- To navigate the sheltered waters
- Must have basic first aid course (36 hours)
- Logged at least 10 trips of 5 hours or more
Included in this course are:
- The pickup from our basecamp or the square/tourist information in Svolvær
- The guide/coach
- Seakayak (K1 or K2) with paddle, spraydeck and PFD.
- Drysuit and neoprene shoes
Not included in any of our hikes are:
- Any beverage or food
- Personal clothing
- Sleeping mat, sleeping bag, tent or camping utilities
- Any transport or travel to and from the pickup point.
- Anything not specified in the text
Course Info Kayak
Seakayaking courses or guided tour?
All our coaches are approved by the Norwegian paddling society as activity leaders, tour managers or tutors.
All our trainers have extensive experience.
Lofoten Aktiv have insurance that covers all courses and activities.